Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Veggie Protein Smoothy



I never met a Vegan I didn't like. Especially batter dipped and deep fried, but I ran across one recently that had the recipe for a great vegan smoothie. I just added unflavored protein for my needs. You can even use veggie protein if you want.

You KNOW it's good for you because it has CAULIFLOWER in it!  It sounds weird - but tastes GREAT!!  Make one!

Makes 32 oz - only 190 calories 
Ingredients:

1 cup steamed cauliflower (chilled)
1/2 cup steamed carrots (chilled)
1 cup frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc...)
1 frozen banana

Instructions:

  • Add all ingredients to a large heavy duty blender
  • Add water just to cover
  • Blend on HIGH until smooth

Cook's Notes:
  • I added 1 scoop of unflavored protein  
    • also good with Isopure Pineapple, Orange, Banana protein
  • Also experimented with adding watermelon as part of the water

No comments:

Post a Comment